Tuesday, May 02, 2006

3 Dog Night

Well, this is the time to remember a song by the band 3 Dog Night, Pieces of April: "I've got pieces of April, I keep 'em in a memory bouquet... I've got pieces of April, and it's a morning in May"...

Welcome to May!! Is this not the month that "comes in like a lion, out like a lamb... in like a lamb, out like a lion"? It rained a fair bit yesterday, so does that constitue "lion"? It's a beautiful sunny day today so everything should be growing like weeds... wait a minute, most of it is weeds. :o)

Yesterday I was laying in bed reading when Reba "woofed" a bit. She does this sometimes when wanting attention or wanting outside, so I got up and went to her, petted her a bit, then put her out. Then I was puttering around the house a bit when I heard a sound outside, looked out the window and could see nothing, so read emails and such, then heard another sound out there. Guess what I found.... check out the pictures :o)

No comments: