Tuesday, June 06, 2006



Dan and Ron picking up the deepfreeze to put it into the trailer. I sure am grateful to have help with this and many other things.













This is Ron and Dan with the deepfreeze they just moved through the carport. They took off the lid then "end over ended" the freezer to get it from spot A to spot B.

Ron is the one with the hat... hahahaha. Okay... Dan is in grey and Ron in black with the vest.







Here Dan and Ron are carrying the old portable dish washer. I bought it at a garage sale years ago, got it home and all by myself wrestled it up the steps into the house. When hooked up to the sink and the water turned on, water sprayed all over my kitchen. What a mess! I moved it outside and there it stayed until now. Paid to bring it home, now pay to take it away, all for nothing... grrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very "cleansing" to get rid of junk, isn't it? Good job done y'all!!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Ah yes, Kiwi... it sure is. And I have sooooo much more cleansing to do here yet, lol. Thank God for that little trailer. Wilson figured it belonged in the dumo along with it's cargo, but I am very grateful for it in my life as it is making it possible for me to make all these dump runs... and it's no where near as bad as he thinks it to be, lol. I told him if he doesn't like it he can always give me a better one, hahaha.