Friday, September 15, 2006

Light Mail

Light Mail is sent out daily by email from the minister at my church, The Okanagan Centre for Positive Living (part of Religious Science International). Anyone can subscribe to it. There are some wonderful inspirational messages that Rev. Dale Jukes sends out to us.

I thought you would all enjoy this one. I sure did/do/am:



Daily Inspiration: Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~Alphonse Karr

Today’s Affirmation: I see the beauty in all I look upon.

Today's Spiritual Practice: People who are positive are not blind to the thorns of life. They simply choose to focus on the things and thoughts that will incur growth. If you cut off every perceived flaw in a plant you would never get any harvest. Today choose to notice what will empower life.

You can visit us at http://www.lightmail.org

No comments: